Lunette Earrings feature keshi pearls with lustrous irregularly shaped that reflect the light beautifully. Wear them to add an elegant artisanal finish to your look.
- Keshi pearls are the rarest type of baroque freshwater pearls and the most appreciated baroque pearls on the jewelry market. They have an extraordinary natural luster that reflect the light beautifully.
- Due to the natural origin of pearls, each freshwater pearls are unique, varying in shape and size. These characteristics enhance the beauty of the product and truly make them a one of a kind piece.
- The freshwater cultured pearls come with natural high luster which makes them look extremely exquisite.
Content + Care
- Brass, freshwater pearls, 925 silver post
- 925 silver post for sensitive ear. Sterling silver posts are naturally soft due to the high silver content (just bend 'em back into shape if they get out of whack)
- Avoid contact with liquids/sweats. Store in air-tight bag when not wearing